Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blessings Continued


As I have been remembering the day Ben and Grace were born, I have also been thinking about their biological parents. The wonderful couple who allowed us to adopt their embryos. How do you thank someone for such a huge gift? When I think about it I get very emotional still after almost 3 years. To say thank you just doesn't seem to be enough. I have prayed about how to let them know how grateful we are to them and how God used their desires to give their embryos a chance at life to bless our family. We cannot imagine our lives without Ben and Grace. The last 3 years have been a whirlwind of feedings, diaper changes, sleepless nights and baby chasing and so that is probably why it has taken me this long to realize I have never really thanked them. I don't have the time or the patience to scrapbook or to put together anything complicated on the computer, but somehow I have found the time to type and choose photos for this blog. I pray that God will use this blog to bless that special couple who gave us a gift that is priceless. We love these babies with all our hearts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment